Linguini al pomodoro bruschettato e salsa di mare e triglia
Linguini with toasted tomato, seafood sauce and mullet
Pennoni ai quattro pomodori
Four tomatoes pennoni
1. Boil the water for the pasta in a large pot. Meanwhile, clean and wash all the tomatoes and cut them into four slices each. Set aside.
2. Clean and wash the basil and, on a kitchen paper towel, place the leaves and sprouts which you’ll later use to garnish the dish.
3. Start preparing the tomato sauce. In a pan large enough to hold four portions of pennoni, pour a generous guggle of extra virgin olive oil with a clove of crushed garlic, which you will remove as soon as browned. Now add all the chopped tomatoes and a ladle of cooking water from the pasta pot.
4. Cook the tomatoes over low heat, crushing them with the help of a spoon to make the sauce creamy. Add a pinch of salt and set aside.
5. Time to make the pasta. Cook according to instructions, then place it in the pan with the tomatoes to toss it with the sauce.
6. Add a drizzle of olive oil to give creaminess, grated parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
7. Serve in a bowl and add the burrata stracciatella, basil sprouts and leaves. Buon appetito!
Tagliolini, burro, zafferano, limone e caviale italiano
Tagliolini with butter, saffron, lemon and Italian caviar